Monday, April 3, 2017

Nrupatunga betta, Hubballi


I had been to my hometown, Hubballi (ex Hubli) this weekend and got an opportunity to have my usual Sunday run on an elevated route. There is a hill near to my place, Nrupatunga betta, which gives a solid trail for a tough run as it has moderate to steep sections and surely tests ones stamina.
After many miles at Bengaluru since past few weeks, I was looking out for a new trail and I surely didn't wanted to miss my run on Sunday in Hubballi.

I ran ~7kms covering the hill twice. Yes, I scaled it twice to get double the kick :) Even after that, I still had energy to cover more. It had rained the previously day and the weather was pleasant during the run, a little humid actually. I will surely run again on the same trail the next time.

Coming back to my running routine, I'm running trice a week now which includes one long run on Sundays. Feeling better these days w.r.t my capacity to run at faster pace for longer intervals. I was looking forward for the Bengaluru 10K marathon but unfortunately cannot make it this year on May 21st due to a wedding at home :(

Anyways, that will give me a chance to find a new city to run my next 10K before I register for Mumbai Marathon scheduled for Jan'18.

No comments:

Post a Comment