Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Not a Penny More, Not a Penny Less


Finally I finished reading this book!
Well, I took more than a year to complete this book :( Not that I'm a dyslexic or the book is boring but just that I couldn't get on with it for many reasons. Now that I've completed it, I'm satisfied and happy. More because the book never disappointed me at any point of the read.
The story is all about how the 4 dupes plan and get back their every penny they invested from the cunning businessman who cons them in a major investment scandal. The plot is cleverly paced with no flaws and the characters are well defined.
Do read it if you like the trick-the-tricker stories.
And suggest me of any good fiction books now...

3 comments:

  1. One of my fav books!!! A simple n sweet book I simply loved the way they get their money back! Not a penny more Not a Penny less!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have this book in my cupboard..... :P
    With great effort I made a start 3 times to read the book ...but each time I was not able to continue.. So finally dropped the plan to read this book .. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Smita,
    Indeed, a simple n nice book! :)

    @Varsha,
    Its okay, try for one more time when you have sufficient time to invest. You never know, you might surprise yourself :)

    ReplyDelete