Thursday, May 17, 2007

Confounded..


The day started in no different manner. But there was something missing, something my heart wanted to do..I really wanted to talk to someone, but I don't know why was I holding myself back today to talk to anyone..
With no other option, I started to do what I usually do when in these situations, listening to songs.
I landed up picking up 2 songs from a kannada film(..for a change) 'Mungaru Male' i.e. the title song and 'Anisuthide'. Both sung by Sonu Nigam and this film is a hit and heard that its one of the good films out of Kannada industry in recent times. I read the story today, concluded the same(or may be the person who wrote the blog, managed in a very impressive way).
After listening to the title song, I felt something different, my heart felt fullness with emotions(which I am unable to explain in words), kinda restlessness. I kept on listening to the songs for around 4-5 times, the music is good and very soothing.
This episode may depict my state of mind, but that altogether tells something which I hadn't been through before..

No comments:

Post a Comment