Saturday, June 2, 2007

Quarter century!

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?

Hmm interesting question..
I would say, a little younger than what am I :)

Yesterday was yet another day with umteen thoughts in mind. The MIND, which is ON all the time turning the same pages of thoughts again and again, and sometimes new pages!!
But having said that, I should say, the day was bit different. It was my b'day and thanks to my friends who made it really exciting and interesting.
As expected, I received calls, msgs and mails from the near and dear ones! (Expecting things is really not a wrong deed, and especially from your closer ones.. Not at all :) I really missed everyone this time :(

Coming to the interesting part..
Contrary to what I had assumed, this b'day was made special by my friends who work in my company. Due to an onsite assignment, I am not celebrating my b'day in my country with my friends. But this didn't stop my friends to make me feel good on this day. They cut the cake in my absence and sang the b'day song. And that's not it, they recorded all this along with their messages to me(.. and how can I forget the naughty suggestions/advice) and sent the
VIDEO. How else can a person be made to feel special!!!

I take this as my gift and this will remain the best one ever received :)
(The gift which really took great amount of trouble to be packed n delivered;-) .. my frnds know it better :-D)

Thank you
friends(Sridhar, Hema, Raghavendra, Anuji, Uday, Mahe, Deepthi and Sandhya), you all really made my day!

5 comments:

  1. That was a really great description of ur happiness:) which is just the same expected in return , and especially the song.I read somewhere, its really awesome to hear from someone "u have made my day" i have experienced that:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey man...
    thats gr8 news abt ur bday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, all i can say is, we were so happy in ur absence that we wanted to celebrate it this way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah but what i m more concerned is that, someone is happy and I m the reason for it.. or may be my absence for that matter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. its very nice video.. such a nice stuff to do.. :)

    ReplyDelete