Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Time for a break!

I have decided to go on a Himalayan trek in search of peace, adventure and trill :)
Sar Pass trek is a 11 days expedition and one can find more details here and here. I have registered for the 16th May batch but will report on 17th at the base camp as I have to attend one of my close friend's marriage on 15th and besides day1 does not have any interesting activities planned. Considering the fact that I missed this trek last year when few of my friends planned for it, I have decided not to miss this year's opportunity at any cost :)
All the necessary flight and bus tickets have been booked today. The only thing remaining now is to get ready with the list of trek items and go for shopping. This I plan to do over the coming weekend.

So thats the story. The countdown has begun and I am really excited about the trek :)

4 comments:

  1. hehe....i now understand about the copy stuff..

    Sorry, but i am going to put up a similar countdown clock in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.. thats cool ..
    enjoy maadi.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should write a blog of your trek experience...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Vinut,
    yeah.. the trek blog will be ready in couple of days..

    ReplyDelete