Sunday, July 7, 2019

Bengaluru 10K Challenge 2019

Race Category: 10K
Timing: 58:27



Feels simply awesome to announce I smashed my PB in 10K run today with a timing of 58:27 at Bengaluru 10K challenge. More happy that I could do this on this tough course on NICE road; it has stretches with high elevation which was, needless to say, the most challenging part.

I have registered a sub-60 10K during one of the practice runs last year, however this is the first time I've done it in an official event. Last month has been a steady one having some good runs with a little change in running form, which clearly has helped me to achieve a better result i.e. an improvement by ~4 minutes in my PB done way back in 2012 in TCS event.

I intend to continue this fine form towards the much awaited Full Marathon that I have signed up for, scheduled in Oct'19.

No comments:

Post a Comment