Thursday, June 28, 2007

Wisconsin Dells: Noah's waterpark

Noah's water park at Wisconsin Dells is one more place where I really enjoyed a lot. I had been with 4 other families knowing that water parks, resorts are the places to visit if you are in a group. A good decision!!
This is supposed to be the America's biggest water park. yes it was indeed big!! :)
This had many waterslides, pools and many other attractions!(other than those who came to enjoy there :-D)
The best waterslide(the narrow one) was the one shown below: The Point of no return!

The best coz the angle at which it starts with is almost 90' to the ground. Infact had a funny incident at the top. With all confidence and assuming it to be an easy one, went at the top, But but.. when I sat to slide, my confidence was really shaken. I infact came aside to pull my level back. In the mean time, I saw a couple coming at the top, seemed to a married couple and around 45 years of age! yeah yeah.. they both came and sat on the slides. The lady gave a count 3..2..1 and thats it, both were at the end of the waterslide in the next moment. They were great!!

What best can I see to boost my morale :)
The next minute even I was at the end of waterslide after a successful act!
Check the video for better feel of it!

2 comments:

  1. waiting for ur posts on the recent trips ... looks like we ppl dont even have time to do laundry ;-) hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah right..
    hardly getting any time for myself :)

    posts will surely follow in few days..

    ReplyDelete